Appearance and PersonalityEdit
Tall, intimidating and ruthless. Shuriyko only feels hatred and has been fully consumed by it. His natural aura radiates terror, a small fragment of his power.
Chakra Levels: 75
Chakra Control: 80
Genin 1: Fire Release
Genin 2: Wind Release
Jonin: Mangekyo Sharingan
S-Rank: Copy Ninja
Kage Rank: Sealing Specialist
God Rank: Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan
- Fire Release: Divine Fire Annihilation*- Shuriyko breaths a cone of flame, flowing three hundred feet in front of him, can be charged to add another 10 feet per. (80)
- Wind Release: Divine Wind Annihilation* - Shuriyko calls winds from all around him (80)
- Sealing Release: Enslaved to the Realm of Yomi - Drains targets within 200 feet of 10% of their chakra every round for three rounds. . (100)
- Sealing Release: Divine Power*- Shuriyko has a chakra seal bound on his hand. (+400 cp)
- Aura: Presence of Shuriyko*- Shuriyko's natural aura is frightening and causes even the most powerful of ninja to feel off. 100 ft aura, -4 spd -4 cc (passive)
- Copy Ninja : Divine Omni-Reversal * - Shuriyko can not only copy a jutsu, but can strengthen it and copy up to five in one round. It costs twice as much as the jutsu being cast, and their jutsu still goes off.
- Genjutsu Detection*- Shuriyko can passively detect any genjutsu cast in his vincinity. (passive)
- Mangekyou Sharingan: Kamui - The user can phase themself out of plane and back, or send an attack into another dimension. The success of this technique depends on the user's ability to dodge versus the opponent's chance to hit (strength or CC based). The technique lasts for a single round. [40 CP]
- Kamui- Specialized Warping - User can warp part of his body for 20 CP. No more than 1/4 of the body can be warped at a time. The success of this technique depends on the user's ability to dodge versus the opponent's chance to hit (strength or CC based). Only the specified body part can be warped; the rest of the body is vulnerable to being struck by an incoming attack. The technique lasts for 1 round. The user can also teleport their entire self to another location on the battlefield for 40 CP, but cannot use the technique to escape battle.
- Kamui- Offensive warping The user can warp his own attacks for 20 CP to any location on the battlefield. This includes physical attacks such as reaching through a portal or throwing things into a portal, or jutsu sent through a portal. The success of this technique depends on the user's ability to hit versus the opponent's ability to dodge.
History and StoryEdit